Are you looking for a best foot massagers in India? If Yes, then your search is over.
If you are continuously working on your feet and having some pain in feet, calf or joints, then you definitely need a massage. It makes you feel relaxed and stress free. Many researches revealed that regular foot massages is good for your health.
To make your pain vanish, we have selected the best foot massagers for you. These massagers are well known brands. We hope your experience will be amazing.
It doesn’t matter you are using it for the first time or an expert, let’s unlock the secret.
Helps in Pain relief and improves blood circulation
- It provides 3 modes of Kneading, 3 modes of Vibration and Roller massage.
- It helps in circulation of blood in both men and women.
- It is very much effective in foot pain, calf pain, varicose veins, arthritis and knee pain.
- This foot massager can recline upto 90 degrees, so you can use it while sitting or sleeping.
- It comes with a LED display through which you can choose the type of massage, how much time you required massage and others.
- Company provides 1 year warranty on the massager.
Energy efficient, Superior performance and Longer motor life
- It comes with a 4 customizable massage modes – Vibrating, Rolling, Kneading and Heating modes.
- It uses heat and vibration to provide ultimate massage experience.
- It comes with a 3 Auto programs and 3 Personal Preference Programs for complete massage action.
- Adjustable sitting and LED display with single touch for easy use.
- It majorly focuses on Acupressure points of feet and leg.
- It comes with a 15-minute auto shut-off feature for user to relax and comes with a 2 removable fabric covers.
- Company provides 1 year warranty.
Foot Scrapping, Reflexology, Calf Massage and 3D Rotating Kneading
- It comes with a 6 Strengths, 5 Programs , 30 Combinations & 16 Airbags for perfect massage experience.
- It comes with a full air pressure massager which provides air bags massage to feet, calves and knees.
- It is equipped with infrared heating function which helps in reducing fatigue, increasing blood circulation, activates the cells and improves metabolism.
- It comes with a auto temperature control system which helps in avoiding discomfort caused by overheating.
- It comes with a 15-minute auto shut-off feature and Removable covers with zippers for easy washing and cleaning.
Rolling & Kneading Functions, 1 Year Warranty
- It comes with a 3 different massage functions – Kneading, Rolling & Arch Scraping which helps in blood circulation and provides relaxation to muscles.
- It comes with a 3 Automatic modes & 3 manual massage modes for targeting your calf, toes and foot.
- It is equipped with infrared heat therapy which removes fatigue and pain.
- The massager is easily foldable and convenient to store.
- One can easily remove the fabric cover for cleaning.
- 15 minute auto shut off feature for relaxing.
- Most important feature is that it can be use for both legs and hands.
- It is equipped with 3 modes of vibration, 3 modes of kneading and relaxing reflexology vibration plate on sole of foot.
- It is equipped with Full Airbag Massage.
- In a single time it can easily massage your calf, foot, ankle and thighs.
- It helps in proper blood circulation in both men and women, varicose veins, foot, thigh, calf, knee pain and arthritis.
- It comes with a proper heat and foot rollers for effective massage.
- One can easily adjust the upper part of the massager.
- It’s strong and durable body makes it last longer in future.
Important Features to Consider in Best Foot massagers in India
Every foot massagers are not created equally. A foot and calf massager should be compact, simple to use and relaxing. We have listed some features that one has to consider when evaluating the options in search of the best foot massager for your feet:
- Style: The most important thing to determine when shopping for a calf and foot massager is which style will best suit your requirements. There are majorly two main types of foot massagers, including electric foot massagers and manual foot massagers. Electric foot massagers generally requires a motor in order to move parts in order to massage the feet, whereas a manual foot massager utilizes a rolling action in order to pick the soft tissues of the feet. Because the user can easily control the massager, it allows them to restrict the massage or focused it on certain areas of the calf and feet.
- Cushion surface: Many foot massagers provides a cushioned surface for the area where you place your calf and feet, which provides relief to the curves of your feet during use.
- Speed: User has a option to choose the speed according to its massage experience.
- Control options: In almost every foot massager you will find the controls are located on the body of the machine. This means you only need to stretch down to make any changes. Some of the high costing and sophisticated foot massagers comes with a remote control for ease of use for user.
- Heat: The choice to involve heating in your foot massager is the major feature to keep in mind while shopping for a foot massager. Heating helps in increasing the blood circulation in both men and women and helps in removing the pain from calf, feet, ankle and from other places.
- Price point: Now the most important thing that came, how much we are willing to spend on a foot and calf massager. Foot massagers price vary from Rs 5000-Rs 30000 or more. In online shopping platform you will find various kind of discounts and coupons from merchants that can make massager more affordable.
Advantages of Leg Massager (Foot Massager)
Entire day our feet carry the weight of whole body due to which you start getting pain on your feet and calf. Leg and Foot massagers are a best in reducing the pain and tiredness of the leg and feet. Apart from that, there are various benefits of using a foot massager.
- As you all know that feet have less blood circulation than other parts of the body. But if you are regularly massaging your feet, then it improves blood circulation even to most lower end of the body.
- Regular foot massage helps in providing more strength to your muscles and tendons present in the feet and ankles. In return you will see less muscle pain.
- Foot massagers are made to focus on the pressure points which are familiar to headaches and alleviate migraines.
- If you are using foot massagers on regular basis, it can helpful in reducing certain conditions that includes heel spurs, plantar fasciitis, flat feet, PMS symptoms, lower back pain and others. It can easily removes the stress from entire body.
- Regular foot massage for 15 minutes will improve mood, decrease blood pressure and reduce anxiety.
- People who have to stand or sit for longer periods of time in a regular basis experience water retention in the feet. This can be reduced by using a foot massager on regular basis.
Disadvantages of Leg Massager (Foot Massager)
If it is used properly as per instructions, foot massager will not cause any harm or problem. We have mentioned some of the disadvantages below..
- It is always advisable to ask your doctor whether you need a foot massager or not. If there is any health issue then you will definitely use the massager.
- Always check manufacturer’s warning and precautions because these machines are not appropriate for some people.
- If you are using a electric massager then always use it for a limited period of time. Too much of good thing is also bad for your health. Many of the massager comes with a auto shut feature, which will stop working after certain period of time.
Do foot massagers work?
As per studies, foot has pains and several nerve endings. With the help of massager it will provide relaxation and relief to your entire body. As per customer reviews, using a foot massager on regular basis has shown huge improvement in reduced anxiety, mood and lowered blood pressure.
Is it true that foot massagers are good for neuropathy?
Neuropathy is a side effect of diabetes. It can be handled easily through a foot massager because it helps in continuous blood flow in the feet. Neuropathy can be easily cured with the help of Electric foot massagers.
Are foot massagers supposed to hurt?
Well, foot massagers doesn’t cause any pain. If you already have a pain in your calf muscles or ankles, then you definitely experience a pain.
Can we use foot massager on regular basis?
You can use a foot massager on daily basis until and unless it is recommended by Doctor. Foot massager removes pain and stress from your legs.
What is the best time to take a foot massage?
It is recommended to take it before going to sleep. Before sleep, it will help to remove all the pain and strain in the muscles built up through out the day and you will get a stress free sleep.
From where we can buy a Foot massager?
You can easily purchase the foot massager from online shopping platform like Amazon and flipkart, where you will get a discounts, coupons and free shipping of the product.
Can a pregnant lady use a foot massager?
Pain and swelling are some of the common things faced during pregnancy. It is always better to take consultation from gynecologist before using it. Some foot massagers come with a high vibration and high intensity which can cause some serious issues.
What will be the cost of Foot massager in the market?
Well that depends upon whether you required a branded one or the local one. Branded foot massager cost starts from Rs 5000 – Rs 30000 or more. If you go with local one it can cost you maximum Rs 3000 or less.
Vibration used in Foot massager is good for your feet?
Vibration is necessary in the massager because it helps to vibrate acid move out of the tissues causing you the pain and inflammation.
Everyone requires a proper relaxing massage after a tiring day, but daily going to spa will be expensive as well as impossible also. But investing a money in foot massager will be a good investment for daily spa.
As per our choice Jsb Hf72 Leg And Foot Massager is our top pick because it is one of the most used massager in India. We hope you like our content on best foot massagers in India.